Monday, December 21, 2009

They call me 'Seacow'

Hello, I'm Dewgong.  No last name, no middle name.  Just a lot of spunk, spirit, and tenacity to get the job done, and enjoy life as it happens.


From day one, I wasn't exactly the stand out of the class.  I started out in the Imperial Academy, graduating with just the basic degrees every capsuleer has, starting out.  I didn't really have much of a direction to go with, so I joined up with some friends I met, flying what seemed to be clear on the other side of the universe into Caldari space.  Before I knew it, I was in a Corporation, a Caldari corporation.


At the time, I was more than excited, feeling like I made the first big step in my career.  Looking back on it, oh boy was I foolish!  Needless to say, I eventually found myself and came back to the Golden Light of the Amarr, joining another Corporation, making new friends, forging new alliances with others players.


Before long, we were thrusted into the depths of Null Security warfare and life.  To be sure, it was a tough transition, but here we are, nearly a full year later, proudly waving a banner over a single system.  It was a long road, a tough road, but it's glorious nonetheless.


Perhaps the only real thing I have myself, to show for it, besides wrecks and kills all over the place, is just the name a lot of people call me, 'Seacow'

No comments:

Post a Comment